nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Clove Currant - propagating

  • From: Del Stubbs <northernlights2n@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Clove Currant - propagating
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 06:04:46 -0700 (PDT)

Lon, I was glad to read your note about propagating these, out of 50 cuttings
my success
was a
whopping zero ( with Crandalls). I tried some in the ground and some in
bottom heated
pots, what's your secret may I ask? Thanks, Del (My Crandalls aren't big
enough to divide
yet but they have branches I 'd sacrifice)

Del Stubbs http://www.pinewoodforge.com zone 3 N. MN