nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Clove Currant

  • From: "Regina Kreger" <regina@kreger.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Clove Currant
  • Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 16:52:19 -0500

Well, thank you all for your input. I have such little space that it's a
pity not to be able to know for sure what I'm getting before I get it. If
anyone has spare suckers of a very fragrant, reasonably productive, and tasty
one, please let me know! If not, I guess I'll just take my chances and order
one each from 3 different nurseries. I'll let y'all know how it comes out.

Regina