nafex - Re: [NAFEX] DDT

  • From: "Topgun" <aatopgunaa@mindspring.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] DDT
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 09:15:32 -0600

Chlordane is different from DDT on which I agree with you; however, one man had a container of Chlordane and dropped the lid into it and reached down inside to get it, he rinsed his arm off but died anyway. You must know the LD-50 of the chemicals you are working with. Temik for example is much more deadly than parathion. LD-50 of 0.5.
Topgun