nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Powdery Mildew control

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Powdery Mildew control
  • Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 19:47:19 -0500

Hello,

I have always used a small fan on my indoor seedlings. It is plugged into the same timer the lights get plugged into.

It will you stocky, strong plants, ready to go outdoors.

Just enough wind to produce some movement is all that is necessary.

I was just trying to mimic outdoor conditions, and it worked.

Tom