nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Powdery Mildew control

  • From: "Stephen Sadler" <Docshiva@Docshiva.org>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Powdery Mildew control
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 16:20:04 -0800

I love tricks like that - especially when they work. If this one does, I
wonder if it's another reason direct-seeded plants do so much better than
transplants? Not that I can usually convince people of that; but there are
many studies that show that although, say, direct-seeded tomatoes bear a
little later than transplants, the plants are healthier and the total yields
higher. Makes sense to me. If plants liked to be moved, they'd have little
feet...

~ Stephen Sadler