nafex - Re: [NAFEX] backyard orchards on tv

  • From: Lucky Pittman <lucky.pittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] backyard orchards on tv
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 15:38:08 -0600

At 07:13 AM 1/16/2005 -0800, you wrote:
Hello all,
I am looking for Atlanta, GA (or near Atlanta) people
who might be willing to have their backyard orchard
film for a TV segment. As you can see from the
correspondence below, the producer is looking for
someone with at least 10 trees of specific fruits.
Please let me know if anyone knows who I could
contact.

Rob,
I don't know if he's a NAFEX member or not, but you might contact Eddie Rhoades - if he's not willing, he may know someone in the area who is. Here's the webpage for his Bittersweet Gardens : http://www.mindspring.com/~erhoades/index.htm