nafex - [NAFEX] backyard orchards on tv

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: NAFEX_SFF@yahoogroups.com, nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [NAFEX] backyard orchards on tv
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 07:13:39 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,
I am looking for Atlanta, GA (or near Atlanta) people
who might be willing to have their backyard orchard
film for a TV segment. As you can see from the
correspondence below, the producer is looking for
someone with at least 10 trees of specific fruits.
Please let me know if anyone knows who I could
contact.

Robert

=====
Southern Fruit Fellowship (SFF)