nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Stinky ginkgo trees gotta go, says pol

  • From: David W Hausmann <wizard2468@juno.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Stinky ginkgo trees gotta go, says pol
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 05:18:28 -0600

'Ello, All!
Yes, the olfactory system is the strongest trigger for memories. They
also tested many things for use as an aphrodisiac, and found the only one
that worked was cinnamon buns. No other aroma had an effect.
We have people around our main park and at the state university,
where I
went back to college, complaining about goose droppings. Especially at
the university, since students would feed them, it was getting out of
hand, just population wise. They didn't even fly south, just stayed for
the free food. They tried buying 2 swans, as the biology department said
they would chase off geese. The problem was that they got Australian
black swans instead of North American white swans. And apparently black
swans get along just great with geese. Sometimes professors know just a
little too much, or they would realize how little they know! hahaha For
the wiser a man becomes, the more he realizes how little he knows.
Have a Good One! Love, Peace and Perception

Wizard

Be Cooool!
Wizard2468
Free e-mail,