nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Re: fundraising

  • From: "Bruce Hansen" <brucedhansen@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Re: fundraising
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 13:46:34 -0400

Claude:

You have written quite a bit. Obviously, your issue is close to your heart.
Now, if all 200 folk on the list-serv are 'active' participants, then why do
we not have more articles for POMONA? You can e-mail your article to Jackie.

Having been a software designer, I know too many people who are still
uncomfortable behind the keyboard. Many of these folk are the most
interesting.

Bruce
PS I still thing the CD is a good initial step