nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Re: fundraising

  • From: "Geoffrey Tolle" <gtolle@infinet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Re: fundraising
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 11:39:48 -0400

Folks,

I am new to this mail group and fairly new to NAFEX. I can do
some scanning to help spread the load. I can also do some optical
character recognition if we want to convert to text/html files as
well. Also, If we, as a group, want to go the CD route (which I think
is a marvellous idea), then we should invest in the program to produce
the PDA files or HTML files. Perhaps a special donation would be
called for.

Geoffrey Tolle