nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Re: fundraising

  • From: Heron Breen <breen@fedcoseeds.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Re: fundraising
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:06:23 -0500

It would take some doing, I agree, but the price would not be cheap. Think of
how
much any given program costs: at least a couple hundred bucks. A prototype
format
can be made from which copies can be made at request, and later issues added
each
year or so. The index collation would be a chore, but once done, it is done.
That
way you can bring up, say, all the articles on apples with russetting. Key
word
searching in the index. An interesting project...how do these ideas turn into
reality? To who and how do any of the ideas discussed get presented? What is
the
procedure for instituting a new direction in NAFEX?
Heron
On Tue Oct 19 20:44 , JoanRRosenberg@aol.com sent:

>I would be interested in back issues on cd.  I had asked about it a while
>back.
There are a LOT of back issues to be scanned, and they have to be indexed
with
hyperlinks, probably in universal pdf format.  I do not have a program to do
this.
If I did my issues as received would have been scanned already.