nafex - Re: [NAFEX] pawpaws in the news

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] pawpaws in the news
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 22:00:30 -0500

Of the 5 seedlings of PA Golden I planted 2 years ago 2 of them are still alive, after diying back to the ground & resprouted from a winter which hit 30 below. I also got a pound of seed from John Golden & got maybe a 100 seedlings going which Im not intending to plant out for a couple more years. Quite easy to germinate but very very slow growing as young seedlings.

mIEKAL | hardcore zone 4