nafex - Re: [NAFEX] of sandwich bags and apples

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] of sandwich bags and apples
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 21:47:01 -0400

On Apr 20, 2004, at 2:07 PM, Brungardt, Sam wrote:
. . . -- Sam Brungardt, St. Paul, MN (USDA Zone 4b) -- Where the apricots are in full bloom.

My apricot (Puget Gold, planted late last spring) is also in bloom. I assumed it was too early, and the flowers/baby fruits would get frosted out. Is there hope of a small crop? It looks really funny, like someone stuck popcorn on the branches.

Ginda
eastern MA, zone 6, where it was hot for the marathon, but expected to get cooler again.