nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Pot size?

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: herenorthere@lycos.com, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Pot size?
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 22:42:21 -0600

I primarily use 5 gal pickle buckets for my figs because they are freely available from restaurants. I usually drill a lot of 1/2" holes in the bottoms. By the time summer is over, they are all well rooted in the ground & need to be cut away in order to move them. Some of the roots are quite substantial.