nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Pot size?

  • From: "John Barbowski" <jbarbowski@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Pot size?
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:59:09 +0000

Hi All

I use a hand truck to move just about everything from 75 lb potted plants in 24" containers, 100 gal Aquariums to 700 lb limestone rocks for landscaping.

A fridge cart (similar) facilitates easier climbing and descending stairs.

Examples at:    http://www.wescomfg.com/

jb

>From: "Gordon Nofs"
>To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
>Subject: [NAFEX] Pot size?
>Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 11:04:18 -0500

>File attachments are NOT stripped by this list
>Please do not send binary files.
>Use plain text ONLY in emails!
>
>Message archives are here:
>https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/nafex
>
>NAFEX web site:   http://www.nafex.org/

Open your e-mail without having to worry about viruses With MSN Premium Get 2 Months FREE*

Hi

   I have question.

       What is a minimum potting size for growing figs in and still be able to move them around to put in storage. This is not an easy task for me any more. I have the strength and will power to do it, but am sorry a few days after that I did. What with the Stainless steel wire to put my chest cavity back together near 9 years ago.

    Thanks.

Gordon C. Nofs

Flint, MI.

Free up your inbox with MSN Hotmail Extra Storage. Multiple plans available.