nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Pot size?

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Pot size?
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 10:11:56 -0600

Gordon: Depending on where your storage is, I use my son's skateboard to move anything bigger than a 5 gallon pot. Course you still have to lift them a bit to get on the skateboard, but 15 gallon containers still seem manageable. The other trick I've discovered when moving them in is to not water them for the last 4-5 days. This makes them considerably lighter & also helps dormancy to kick in. mIEKAL