nafex - [NAFEX] Budding grafters

  • From: "philip sauber" <mrtejas@lycos.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Budding grafters
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:39:49 -0600

Any nafexer who wants to use real grafting tape or parafilm up to 4 each, I
will send a roll of vinyl grafting tape or 1/2" wide parafilm for my cost:

grafting tape 100 yards $1.50tape+$1.50postage+$1.00envelope
parafilm 25 yards I think $3.50 + $1.50 + $1.00

E-mail me at lycos.com

Add the name below to the front:

MrTejas@