nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Corporate farms

  • From: "Naomi" <beefaloidaho@att.net>
  • To: <mrtejas@lycos.com>, "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Corporate farms
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 18:45:09 -0700

My husband has a conventional(Money ) job with benefits. I stay at home
raise, can and dehydrate the garden, milk the goats, make cheese and soap,
butcher some meat goats, feed the beef animals, tend the chickens, train
the donkeys, homeschool the kid. I also got to the occasional show and sell
some breeding stock. It is not a wage. It is a lifestyle.
Naomi
in Idaho