nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Yellowhorn seed germination

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Yellowhorn seed germination
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 08:45:41 -0700

Steve What size is your yellowhorn & has it flowered yet? Ive planted several yellowhorn out & they winter killed so Ive been growing them up in pots until they become a healthy size. Very slow growing in pots.

Chuck My dyslexia always gets the better of me. The seed company is JL HUDSON & the url is:
http://www.jlhudsonseeds.net/

Ive been buying seeds from them for 15 years & have never been let down. Also if you have the time I highly recommend reading thru his pro-exotic plants rants (regardless of if you agree with him) that are peppered throughout the catalogue.