nafex - RE: [NAFEX] cornus mas

  • From: "Mark Lee" <markl@nytec.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] cornus mas
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:44:05 -0700

I live in Seattle. I have never heard of A.I Eppler Ltd. So after doing a
little searching with Google, I found this interesting story
http://www.nypress.com/print.cfm?content_id=4095. It turns out the
Alexander Eppler is a Russian Orthodox priest who makes flutes for fun and
runs a little nursery business on the side. He sells mainly gooseberries
and currents, but his plant list also includes some unique selections of
Cornus mas. Has anyone done business with him?
-Mark Lee, Seattle