nafex - [NAFEX] Two Apple Varieties

  • From: "Scott Williamson" <swilliamson@acespower.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Two Apple Varieties
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 08:18:48 -0500

Can anybody give me some information on a couple of Apple varieties I just
got a chance to try and liked. I'm trying to find varieties that will grow
well around my area (Central Indiana Zone 5b) and hopefully have good disease
resistance. I tried a couple from a local orchard and liked them so I'm
hopeful since they grow them that they're adapted to this area. If anyone
knows of a source I could get them from that would be helpful too. They are
Early Blaze and Paula Red.

Thanks,
Scott