nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Two Apple Varieties

  • From: "Scott Williamson" <swilliamson@acespower.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Two Apple Varieties
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 10:22:40 -0500

I don't necessarily mind trying that, but I still don't have a source for
either and I'm not sure if these two varieties are patented or not. I
eventually plan on doing some of that, but would like to get more fruit trees
actually growing/producing before I play since I'm < 1 year into my fruit
growing experience.