nafex - [NAFEX] Aug 21 dinner NAFEX NH

  • From: Charles Paradise <machelp@attglobal.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Aug 21 dinner NAFEX NH
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 16:58:59 -0500

To the list:

Five have written me expressing an interest in dinner on August 21 at
Concord New Hampshire at 6pm.

I am just writing to let you know this is a "definite plan".

So far, nothing else besides dinner at 6 has been proposed.

If you think you would like to plan to join the dinner, or if you think there
is any chance at all
you may join us, please write to me off the list, and I will be sure to send
you further details
as our plan evolves. For example, we have not chosen which restaurant we
wish to meet at 6 pm, if
anyone has suggestions what restaurant may be quiet enough for conversation
to be heard in, we
will appreciate it.

Address to me at: machelp@attglobal.net

Charlie Paradise