nafex - [NAFEX] Re: Changing Jobs

  • From: LONGDISTSHTR <longdistshtr@InfoAve.Net>
  • To: NAFEX <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Re: Changing Jobs
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 12:08:43 -0400

Re-read fuwa,etc.'s reply one more time. There is more truth in what he is saying than is apparent.  You can disregard very little of what The Fluffy One says.  Folks might throw rocks at him 'cause he doesn't fit in their mold, but by gawd I think he is a prince.
I wish I had gotten the advice you are getting from the NAFEXers. They take the time to learn before they advise anyone and that is more than most advisors can say.  You asked a question of them and they are answering it. They will take the time to answer many more along the way.  Don't forget that we will be expecting you to tell us how you are doing. Doc Lisenby Zone 7/8