nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Fruit trees for timber

  • From: "Erdman, Jim" <ErdmanJ@uwstout.edu>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Fruit trees for timber
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 07:53:51 -0600

Persimmon has been mentioned as a nice fancy wood, looking somewhat
like ebony, and would be worth growing in a warmer climate. I think that I'm
a little far north for persimmon to survive, although if anyone has any nice
pieces of persimmon (almost any size) that they want to send me so I can try
it out, I am anxious to give it a try.

Jim Erdman, in Menomonie, WI

<<winmail.dat>>