nafex - RE: [NAFEX] osage orange seedlings

  • From: "Lucky.Pittman" <Lucky.Pittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] osage orange seedlings
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 22:01:47 -0600

<nafex@lists.ibiblio.org> =====
>Dear Lucky, I am interested in getting some osage seedlings. If you can help
out, please do. Any information you have can help me. Thanks in advance, Rudy

Rudy,
I don't currently have any OO seedlings, but let me look around - I may be
able to find some of last fall's fruits - seeds should be stratified and
ready
to 'go'.

LLP

  • [NAFEX] osage orange seedlings, Rudy Cariello, Jr., 03/06/2003
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • RE: [NAFEX] osage orange seedlings, Lucky.Pittman, 03/20/2003