nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Runting

  • From: "Al Pernichele" <pernichele@msn.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Runting
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 17:11:48 -0700

I have had good luck revitalizing runted macs over 20 years old by this
method. However I think the newspaper approach is a much more elegant
solution to the runting problem and am anxious to try it. I assume you use
this approach only at night if you have neighbors around??
Al Pernichele, Corvallis, MT