nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Runting

  • From: Keith Benson <kgbenson@mindspring.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Runting
  • Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 09:48:09 -0500

So how hard do you hit it, for how long and are you looking to see something that tells you you have beatem it enough?

Keith

Greg or Marie Jordan wrote:
As stupid as it sounds beat the trunk with a rolled up newspaper. I had a
apple tree 20 years ago that was 5 feet tall at planting. After 5 years it
was less than 6 feet. After beat it, it started to grow as it should.
I've seen it work elsewhere also.
Greg Jordan