nafex - Re: [NAFEX] A rewarding little fruit...

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] A rewarding little fruit...
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:21:07 -0500

I have two new cats, who will be allowed out this season. (They were too young last year - outdoors cats need rabies shots around here.) They have already caught a number of small critters. I just hope I can lure them to hang out around the garden.

Snow melting here at a balmy 47 (surprised that you're warmer)

Ginda Fisher, Zone 6, Eastern MA