nafex - Re: [NAFEX] yellowjackets

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] yellowjackets
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 20:11:03 -0500

Self defense, nothing. All stinging things will sting if you bump into their nest or swat them. The thing I don't like about yellow jackets is that they will often sting if you just walk around near them. That and that they gather around my supper. These are Yankee yellow jackets.

Honey bees, bumble bees, paperwasps, hornets, are all mild-mannered friendly bugs - never have any trouble with them.

Ginda