nafex - [NAFEX] What do apples taste like?

  • From: Rodney Eveland <Reveland@WYOMING.com>
  • To: Nafex <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] What do apples taste like?
  • Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 17:20:59 -0700

Or wine for that matter. Please open the following URL and then after
reading it consider that not everyone tastes food the same. In reading
revues of wines and other "food items" it is considered important to
find a "taster" whose taste buds are similar to one's own taste buds. I
suspect this may be as true of apples as it is of other "tasty items".

http://www.discover.com/jul_00/feattaste.html

I have no idea how to apply this to fruit other than to have some kind
of Tasting parties where not only is the fruit judged but also the taste
buds of the tasters. We are not all alike......

Having a zone 6 winter here in Eastern Wyoming.