nafex - Re: [NAFEX] what do apples taste like?

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] what do apples taste like?
  • Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 10:03:53 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

Do not forget that experience plays a large role in taste.

The person who grows up on supermarket varieties, that are unripe when
shipped, may have a taste that is skewed to what they think a particular
fruit should taste like, and may reject full flavored, ripe fruit.

Later,
Tom

--
Southwest Ontario