nafex - [NAFEX] Pawpaws-PH

  • From: "Gordon Nofs" <gc_nofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Pawpaws-PH
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 10:32:24 -0400

Hi
I questioned Neal Peterson on his recommedations of Ph for Pawpaws.
I don't think he will mind my passing on his thoughts.
Gordon Nofs Flint, MI.
Those of you who don't know who Neal is, Neal was featured in the Wall Street Journal a few years ago on his pawpaw work in Washington of a very large grove of pawpaws.