nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Will my figs ripen?

  • From: "Helga and Bert Dunn" <helbert@idirect.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Will my figs ripen?
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 18:21:05 -0400

Hello Diane
The one thing nurseries do not sell is patience.
We have 13 fi g varieties and like you keep in a poorly heated, dark garage.
Move them to a south wall , watch 'em very day or two as they go from rock
hard to ripe very quickly
Cheers Bert

Bert Dunn RR4 Tottenham Ont zone 4b
www.hardygrapes.tottenham.on.ca