nafex - Re: [NAFEX] cornelian cherries

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] cornelian cherries
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 15:46:18 -0700

They should be allowed to ripen and soften. The Europeans don't use the
fruits until they fall from the tree and are fairly dark in color. Even
then, they may let them lay for a couple of days for the best flavor to
develop. I have a lot of them coloring now, but they won't be useable for
at least another two weeks.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, writing, consulting, more, plus word on my grape book at
http://www.bunchgrapes.com