nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Re: Ginko trees fading

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Re: Ginko trees fading
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:37:09 -0700

SAM, FWIW, there is a very large female tree at the capitol in Salem, since
you are in Oregon. It produces quantities of fruit every year (phew, does
it ever). You have to be quick now, though, as the Asians have discovered
it and they collect the fruit for the seeds, which they eat. You could get
scions from it and graft them to some of your trees.
-Lon Rombough