nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Re: Ginko trees fading

  • From: Rick Valley <bamboogrove@cmug.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Re: Ginko trees fading
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 22:55:27 -0700

There are beaucoup female trees on the OSU campus, in the vicinity of the
Forestry Dept., more than the Asians in town can handle. They have a range
of dropping times, usually about when the weather gets really vile, 2nd half
of Nov. sometimes earlier. I'll be gathering this fall, I presume, and I'll
take orders. I think $8/lb + shipping is decent; some seed collector might
do better if they were doing enough to mechanize it, but they don't want
anyone beating the trees or running equipment around 'em at OSU, they'd be
quite nasty about it, due to past experiences.
-Rick