nafex - [NAFEX] value of 6 year old trees?

  • From: mike tomlinson <tugger@netreach.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] value of 6 year old trees?
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 22:43:59 -0400

this morning I found a neighbor's cow wandering thru my 6 year old orchard. It had broken off three 6 year old apple trees ( a winter banana, a mt. boomer, and a dutchess of old.) that had nice fruit set, and had broken branches -some major and some minor- on about 8 or 10 other trees.
naturally I was not happy but my neighbor states that he will make good for the damage.
Anyone want to hazzard a value of 3 trees.
thanks
mike tomlinson