nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Late Blooming Apples?

  • From: Tom Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Late Blooming Apples?
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 08:59:09 -0400

Hi,

Now I am worried about my Court Pendu Plat. It is still dormant.

It is in a protected spot, so I will keep my fingers crossed. A Freedom
planted beside it, is
only pushing a little leaf. Time will tell. Time to move it too.

Just grafted it las year, and this cool spring seems to have slowed down
(most everything)
breaking dormancy.

How far south of the Ontario border are you?

Thanks,
Tom

--
Thomas Olenio