nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Late Blooming Apples?

  • From: "David Doud" <doudone@netusa1.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Late Blooming Apples?
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 18:05:54 -0500

Tom, I just happen to have an interest - follow the link below to pictures
I took this afternoon - bloom on Court Pen du Plat, Ralls Genet, Northern
Spy, and Golden Delicious - take a look at them and tell me what you
think - I've got picts from about a week ago also, but I couldn't find them
today - at petal fall a week ago, Ralls had just opened king bloom, and
Court Pen du Plat was at tight cluster/early pink -
www.geocities.com/emmadoud/appleimprovement
DOUD - zone 5z