nafex - [NAFEX] asimina triloba hardiness

  • From: beartown@acbm.qc.ca (Bordo Adrienne)
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] asimina triloba hardiness
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 19:07:33 -0400

Hello all,

It appears that I have lost my baby pawpaw. It toughed it out through two
colder winters but seems to have died after the weird spring weather we had.
I would like to try again but want to know if anyone has been successful in
growing this tree in Zone 4b.
Also, does anyone know of sources of northern grown seed?
I am trying to do this "on the cheap" as I expect losses, maybe major losses
and my garden budget is always overstretched.

Adrienne

Norman & Adrienne Bordo
Beartown Chesapeakes
www.acbm.qc.ca/beartown