nafex - [NAFEX] Kerr and mites and posting problem

  • From: "Ed Forest" <edforest55@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Kerr and mites and posting problem
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 12:03:23 +0000

thanks Claude,

Kerr: I'm wondering then if my Kerr is bearing young due to the rootstock. The rootstock is a seedling. I will induce a sucker from it and graft it to other trees to see if it has the same effect on the others. (I'll start with Sweet 16. I wonder if Sweet 16 is late to bear because of the Northern Spy in it).

Mites: I wonder if the person with the red mites had received any germplasm from the Corvalis Repository, some of the scionwood was apparently carrying a species of red mite native to the West Coast.

Posting Problem: I don't see any way to post a message from the website, I have to try to remember what I have to say and what others had said and go to hotmail to post my messages. This is a real pain. As you can see it means that I have to address several topics all in one post because I can't waste time posting three separate messages before I forget what they were.

Up until this I had no problems with our new host. Any suggestions?
Kevin B