nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Kerr and mites and posting problem

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Kerr and mites and posting problem
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 08:13:12 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

Whether you get individual emails, an emial digest, or post from the web,
you must remember that each choice has it's advantages and disadvantages.

Unfortunately there is no perfect solution. At this time of season, when
traffic is low on the list, I find indiviual email just fine. It may make
sense to move from the web, to the digest, to single emails as seasonal
traffic varies.

Later,
Tom

--