nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Poison Ivy Ideas

  • From: John.Mosko@engelhard.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Poison Ivy Ideas
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 10:50:03 -0400

The amounts of salts put into the trees/vines would be very, very small -
on the order of a gram or two per stump. Most of the examples are allowed
for foliar spraying at higher rates per acre than one would be adding to
the stumps.

Probably the most benign of the examples would be calcium chloride.

John

Sam Franc <franc@oregonfast.net>@lists.ibiblio.org on 05/03/2002 12:41:19
AM

Please respond to nafex@lists.ibiblio.org