nafex - Re: [nafex] Time for a new host

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Cc: <london@ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Time for a new host
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 08:18:08 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 9 Apr 2002, mIEKAL aND wrote:

> I'm ccing Larry on this so hopefully he's
> interested in helping us out. mIEKAL

Hi,

We are acting like a bunch of pauper's, sitting on the curb looking for a
free email group, complaining about all the junk that goes with free
email groups, at the same time having resouces to solve this problem
ourselves.

Every free commercial egroup is going to send you obnoxious ads, it is how
they make money. The companies will also come and go like the seasons
creating continual problems. We don't even own the archives, and don't
hold your breath waiting for them to move the archives to Topica or
anywhere else.

If we cannot stand the smell in the back of the bus any longer, it is
time we get our own car.

Later,
Tom

Buy Stock for $4