nafex - Re: [nafex] posting pics on nafex

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] posting pics on nafex
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 11:29:35 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Once properly set up with Yahoo Groups there are no hoops to jump. And
since I allow cookies I don't even need to login, it happens
automatically.

Tom

--
Thomas Olenio
Ontario, Hardiness Zone 6a

On Fri, 7 Sep 2001, del stubbs wrote:

> Tom, what I'm hoping for is a site that is easier to access ( no need to
> even sign in ) just click, and there you are.......And, one that doesn't
> require the hoops and whistles that yahoo does just to get
> registered....Del
>

> >From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
> >To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
> >Subject: Re: [nafex] posting pics on nafex
> >Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 09:46:42 -0400 (EDT)
> >
> >Hi,
> >
> >The problem with the photo file area is that this list has migrated from
> >Onelist, to Egroups, to Yahoo Groups as each company was bought up. The
> >problem being that not all members have peoperly updated (or created)
> >memberships on the current server.
> >
> >The list will still send mail to them, and distribute mail from them,
> but
> >will not allow them to access all the areas of the group until they
> >register with the new owner (Yahoo Groups).
> >
> >Some complain that even after registering they have problems.
> >
> >I suggest that anyone having problems accessing the file areas
> unsubscribe
> >and then resubscribe with Yahoo Groups, taking all the necessary steps
> >ensure they have complete access to the the online NAFEX area.
> >
> >Once a member, there is a icon that will "collect" all your memberships
> in
> >various Yahoo Group lists and consolidate them and give you access.
> >
> >Straightening out the Yahoo Group membership will be just as easy as
> >setting up a different server for photos.
> >
> >Just my opinion.
> >
> >Regards,
> >Tom
> >
> >--
> >Thomas Olenio
> >Ontario, Hardiness Zone 6a
> >
> >On Fri, 7 Sep 2001, del stubbs wrote:
> >
> > > I think my recent experiment of posting pics on the nafex home site
> > > (apricot trees, mini bud graft and apple I.D.) has pointed out a hole
> > > in our newsgroups communicaton.

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

> 4) Include only pertinent comments/questions when replying to a posting
> and NOT the entire message (especially if the initial posting was large).

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/47cccB/4m7CAA/ySSFAA/VAOolB/TM