nafex - [nafex] posting pics on nafex

  • From: "del stubbs" <pinewoodel@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] posting pics on nafex
  • Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 13:04:12 +0000

I think my recent experiment of posting pics on the nafex home site (apricot
trees, mini bud graft and apple I.D.) has pointed out a hole in our
newsgroups communicaton. I've sent out numerous photo attachments privately
because of folks innability to access them, or red level frustration with
yahoo......and I'm quite happy to, as a way that I can give back something
for what this group gives me.

Digital pics are such a good way to communicate, and more so as more folk
get the cameras. I'd love to see photos of others orchards,trellising
methods, unusual fruits (I've never seen a paw paw), pests, etc etc.
I know there are free photo posting sites on the web. A friend sent me a
url for one, but I couldn't use it because I have a mac. Soooooo, does
anyone know of a good, very accesible, all computer friendly photo site that
we could use, or am I barking up an fairy tale tree? Mn.Del

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/47cccB/4m7CAA/ySSFAA/VAOolB/TM