nafex - Re: [nafex] posting pics on nafex

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] posting pics on nafex
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 09:46:42 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

The problem with the photo file area is that this list has migrated from
Onelist, to Egroups, to Yahoo Groups as each company was bought up. The
problem being that not all members have peoperly updated (or created)
memberships on the current server.

The list will still send mail to them, and distribute mail from them, but
will not allow them to access all the areas of the group until they
register with the new owner (Yahoo Groups).

Some complain that even after registering they have problems.

I suggest that anyone having problems accessing the file areas unsubscribe
and then resubscribe with Yahoo Groups, taking all the necessary steps to
ensure they have complete access to the the online NAFEX area.

Once a member, there is a icon that will "collect" all your memberships in
various Yahoo Group lists and consolidate them and give you access.

Straightening out the Yahoo Group membership will be just as easy as
setting up a different server for photos.

Just my opinion.

Regards,
Tom

--
Thomas Olenio
Ontario, Hardiness Zone 6a

On Fri, 7 Sep 2001, del stubbs wrote:

> I think my recent experiment of posting pics on the nafex home site
> (apricot trees, mini bud graft and apple I.D.) has pointed out a hole
> in our newsgroups communicaton.

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MDsVHB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/VAOolB/TM