nafex - Re: [nafex] liberty apple

  • From: Joe and Ellen Hecksel <jhecksel@voyager.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] liberty apple
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 13:49:32 -0400

We hold our apples (including Liberty) on a semi-enclosed porch that is
on the north side of our house. The Liberty will improve greatly after
2 or three weeks of storage. The tartness to sweet ratio will improve.
They will also pick up some nice aromatics. We live in South-Central
Michigan.

--

-Joe Hecksel
Eaton Rapids, Michigan

I fish because I love to;
because I love the environs where trout are found,
which are invariably beautiful
... because trout do not lie or cheat
and cannot be bought or bribed
or impressed by power,