nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: living fence

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: living fence
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 06:35:58 -0700

Please note that the first letter in this series was a digest and that the
people replying have been sending it back and forth. I just downloaded 52kb
just to find this addition to the whole mess. Please trim it.
----------
>From: "victoria l. caron" <vicaron@gis.net>
>To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: living fence
>Date: Sat, Apr 21, 2001, 2:27 AM
>

>Has anyone suggested Rosa Rugosa? Those caned have got some of the most
>intimidating thorns in any non woody shrub, they are not terribly
>fussy about soils or hardiness and the rose hips are a bonus,
>................vic NH zone 3

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating
Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wq6iUD/TFaCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM